Beantown Physio, Inc. offers a variety of services at its Brookline, MA and West Roxbury, MA locations, including:
- Comprehensive evaluation, assessment and intervention specific to each patient’s injury/impairment including orthopedic, neurologic and pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Provision of home exercise program upon initial visit with progression and modifications as appropriate and needed
- State-of-the-art treatment space including private rooms, exercise gym, mechanical cervical/lumbar traction tables, stationary bikes, elliptical machines, treadmills, plate-loaded resistive equipment, balance training equipment, hot and cold therapy, and anti-inflammatory modalities.
- Referrals to Orthopedic Surgeons, Neurologic Surgeons, Pain Specialists, Physiatrists, health clubs and personal trainers on an as needed basis.
- Advisement on assistive devices and bracing needs
Our staff has extensive experience in managing musculoskeletal disorders. All spinal, core, pelvic floor and extremity injuries from the simplest sprain/strain to more complex chronic or post-surgical conditions can be treated at our facilities. If you have any questions regarding your injury, please contact either the Brookline or West Roxbury location at your earliest convenience or visit the contact page for further information.